Smash Lash Biotin Vitamin Formula - 3mL
Luxe-up your lamps with lush lashes.
Smash Lash by retro co. is an eyelash conditioning serum designed to promote a more youthful, lush and healthy lash appearance. Enhanced with biotin, this vegan and cruelty-free product fortifies lashes against damages and gives you fuller-looking moisturized lashes with more softness, elasticity and shine!
What To Expect
- Promotes a more youthful, lush and healthy lash appearance
- Gives you fuller-looking moisturized lashes
- Boosts softness, elasticity and shine
- Fortifies lashes against damages
- Beautifies and enhances the appearance of your natural eyelashes
Protected with the Love Guarantee: Try For 60-Days And LOVE It – Or Return It For A Full Refund.
How To Use
A thin layer of Smash Lash should be applied once nightly to your upper lash line.
- Cleanse your face before using Smash Lash. Eyelids and lashes should be completely clean and dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Smash Lash along the upper lash line of your left and right eyes. Dip the brush [once per eye] and wipe off any excess product from the brush before applying. Apply as you would an eyeliner, BUT DO NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE UPPER LASH LINE. Do not apply to the lower lid or waterline.
- Gently wipe off any excess serum from your eyelid or lashes. Do not wash your face or eyes after applying.
- Wait approximately 5 minutes until Smash Lash has dried before going to sleep or applying other products around your eye area. Make sure to avoid eyelids and lashes when applying any product to the eye area. Avoid rubbing or touching the eyes for approximately 15 minutes after use, to ensure Smash Lash does not get in the eye.
- In the event of direct contact with eye, rinse with cool water. Some people may experience a mild irritation at the base of the eyelash. If you experience such irritation, either reduce or discontinue the use of Smash Lash until the irritation goes away. If the irritation persists, discontinue use completely and consult your physician. .
- Continue using Smash Lash nightly after desired results are achieved to maintain lash condition..
WARNING: For external use only. Do not get in the eye. In the event of direct contact, rinse with cool water and seek medical attention. If you develop irritation or swelling, discontinue product usage. Do not apply to lower lid or waterline. Because this cosmetic product has not been tested under all possible conditions, we recommend that you not use Smash Lash if you are pregnant or nursing, are actively undergoing cancer treatment or are under the age of 18. If you are being treated for any eye-related disorder or have had previous eye surgery, we recommend that you consult your physician before using. Keep out of reach of children.
NOTE: Smash Lash is a cosmetic product designed to improve the appearance of your lashes. It is not a drug product and will not affect the structure and function of your lashes.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract
- DL Panthenol
- Propylene Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans
- Ams Leucidal Solution
- Sodium Citrate
- Acetic Acid Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract
- Extract of Bearberry
- Ginseng Root Extract
- Polysorbate 20
- Magnesium L-Ascorbyl-2-Phosphate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Disodium Salt Disulfurous Acid
- Actiphyte of Chamomile GL
- Yeast Extract
- Prodew 500
- Isopropyl Cloprostenate
- Sensiva SC 10
- Geogard Ultra
I'm always a skeptic, but this stuff really works! It took the full 6 weeks to see results, but the results are super noticeable, I've gotten lots of compliments. I will definitely continue to use and highly recommend this product!!!
I actually did a double eye test. I had been without Latisse and my lashes had deteriorated. I got Smash Lash and a new Latisse at the same time and decided to do Smash on my left eye and Latisse on my right. They both progressed at the same rate! But Smash Lash doesn't require a prescription! I'm a skeptical person, but this worked great!
In just three weeks my lashes are stronger and longer.
I love that mascara is optional now! I can't wait for the day I can confidently go without it all the time.
I've always had gorgeous lashes...that is until I hit my 40's.
My lashes began to fall out, became brittle, and just nonexistent. Then I found Smash Lash! I have tried other brands that worked, but they cost twice as much, if not three times as much as the Smash Lash AND Ash Lash works BETTER!! I saw results within the first 10 days I used it! It's incredible!!!