Mix and C Serum - 2pk (30mL)
Experience brighter, smoother, more even skin on demand with the world’s first, fresh-pressed 15% Vitamin C Serum.
Mix and C’s patent-pending multi-chamber design delivers a fresh burst of powerful, antioxidant, antiaging and free of harsh preservatives. 15% L-Ascorbic Acid to the skin on contact – and on demand. Feed your skin what it needs to transform the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles into the smooth, healthy, wrinkle-free looking skin you crave.
Think you know Vitamin C? Think again. As fragile as it is effective, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) products traditionally require harsh preservatives to prevent degrading and oxidization over time. Only Mix and C guarantees a 100% potent, fresh-pressed, preservative-free infusion of Vitamin C on-demand, every time. The result? Pure, maximized antioxidant benefits and unsurpassed visible results.
- Brightens and smoothes
- Hydrates and renews
- Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reverse existing skin damage
- Helps prevent future skin damage
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Cumulative results with continued use
- Free of harsh preservatives
- Guaranteed pure, fresh and potent
- Safe and gentle
- Formulated for all skin types
What to Expect
Always Earth Friendly And Cruelty Free:
- Beauty without Bunnies Certified
- Made Safe
- EWG Level 1/2
- FSC Certified Packaging
LOVE It – or return it for a full refund.
How To Use
- Cleanse with Purifying Cleanser and pat dry.
- Firmly press inner bulb twice to release Vitamin C powder
- Shake 15 seconds and before each use.
- Dispense and apply a dime-sized amount to face and neck.
- Gently massage in a circular motion until completely absorbed.
- Apply daily. If applied in the morning please use sunscreen.
- Can be used alone and under moisturizer and other serums.
- L-Ascorbic Acid Fine Powder (Vitamin C): Powerful antioxidant that works to strengthen and repair skin cells, brighten dullness and discoloration and repair and prevent existing skin damage.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Protects, attracts and maintains skin hydration levels..
Water, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Xanthan gum, Citric Acid,
1,3 Propanediol, Phenylpropanol (and) Propanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Tocopherol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, DL Alpha Tocopherol, Caffeine, Gluconolactone, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Rubus Fruticosus, (Crowberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Vitis Idaea (Lingonberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Montmorillite, Illite, Kaolin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (and) Sorbitan Laurate (and) Tristearin, Acetylated Glycol Stearate (and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide 1(and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide 7, Citric Acid.
Q & A
Have a Question or a Comment? We’D Love To Hear From You! Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: My skin is sensitive, will Mix and C cause irritation or breakouts?
A: Mix and C is formulated to be safe and gentle for all skin types. If you are particularly sensitive, we suggest testing Mix and C on a small area to determine sensitivity.
Q: Can I use Mix and C around my eyes?
A: Mix and C can be used around the orbital bone of the eye only. Direct eye contact and sensitive under eye skin should be avoided.
Vitamin C serum pack is found in every bathroom of our home. My two girls make sure they never run out of the product because I won't share mine with them and they know not to even ask!
Oh my goodness this is AMAZING..........
I have been using the Mix and C for a month or 2 now and cannot say enough good things!! My skin has tightened and the fine lines are reduces, skin tone is much more even and i think my skin is brighter. My husband has noticed a difference and says I look younger!! Once a day, I apply the serum and off I go... A little goes a long way and I love the results!!
All of the redness is gone!!! No more splotches. I am a very simple skincare girl, but this was a game changer for me. I will never skip this easy step!